UK 30m Band Plan (10MHz)
UK 30m band plan for 10 MHz for use by amateur radio operators. Foundation and Intermediate Licence holders are advised to check their licences for the permitted power limits and conditions applicable to their class of licence.
All band plans are based on the IARU International band plans, however, there may be slight variations to allow for local regulations. This 30m band plan is for UK based radio amateurs.
Find more band plans here
30m band plan (10 MHz)
|Frequency||Bandwidth||Preferred Modes and Usage|
|10.100 – 10.130 MHz||200 Hz||CW – 10.116 MHz – QRP (low power) Centre of Activity|
|10.130 – 10.150 MHz||500 Hz||Narrow band modes|
- Automatically controlled data stations (unattended) should avoid the use of the 10 MHz band
- The 10 MHz band is allocated to the Amateur Service only on a Secondary basis.
- The IARU has agreed that only CW and other narrow bandwidth modes are to be used on this band. Likewise the band is not to be used for contests and bulletins.
- SSB may be used on the 10 MHz band during emergencies involving the immediate safety of life and property, and only by stations actually involved with the handling of emergency traffic
- The band segment 10,120-10,140 kHz may only be used for SSB transmissions in the area of Africa south of the equator during local daylight hours.